Reply To: 2FA
What makes us different from other similar websites? › Forums › Site › 2FA › Reply To: 2FA
• Several improvements applied in how plugin settings are saved and checked (during user login).
• Better resolution used for user-entered data in wizard.
• Users are now notified to reconfigure 2FA if the 2FA method they are using is no longer allowed.
• Other improvements.
■ Bug fixes
• Users were being redirected to custom redirect before finishing the backup codes.
• Buttons were not clickable when using the front-end 2FA setup page.
• Fixed a number of browser compatibility issues (mostly better support for Safari).
• User was still asked for 2FA code even if excluded.
• Settings were not properly populated in some cases, resulting in error on admin pages.
• Other bug fixes.