Corsair Keyboard Driver [Linux]
What makes us different from other similar websites? › Forums › Tech › Corsair Keyboard Driver [Linux]
Tagged: Corsair Keyboard Driver, Linux, Music
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 2 months ago by thumbtak.
- April 6, 2022 at 7:12 pm #6643thumbtakKeymaster
Build from source
Install the required packages:
• Arch Linux:
sudo pacman -S base-devel cmake libsystemd qt5-base zlib libdbusmenu-qt5 quazip libpulse qt5-tools libxcb xcb-util-wm qt5-x11extras git
• Debian/Ubuntu (18.04+):
sudo apt install build-essential cmake libudev-dev qtbase5-dev zlib1g-dev libpulse-dev libquazip5-dev libqt5x11extras5-dev libxcb-screensaver0-dev libxcb-ewmh-dev libxcb1-dev qttools5-dev git libdbusmenu-qt5-dev
sudo dnf install gcc gcc-c++ make cmake glibc zlib-devel qt5-qtbase-devel quazip-qt5-devel systemd-devel pulseaudio-libs-devel qt5-linguist qt5-qtx11extras-devel xcb-util-wm-devel xcb-util-devel libxcb-devel git dbusmenu-qt5-devel
If the above returns nothing provides pkgconfig, make sure exclude=xorg-x11* is commented or removed in /etc/dnf/dnf.conf
• OpenSUSE: sudo zypper install gcc gcc-c++ make cmake linux-glibc-devel zlib-devel libqt5-qtbase-devel systemd-devel libpulse-devel quazip-qt5-devel libudev-devel libqt5-linguist-devel git libdbusmenu-qt5-devel libxcb-devel xcb-util-wm-devel libqt5-qtx11extras-devel
And then run the following to download, compile, and install ckb-next:
git clone https://github.com/ckb-next/ckb-next.git
More Information: https://github.com/ckb-next/ckb-next/wiki/Linux-Installation
How to setup Music Visualizations: https://github.com/ckb-next/ckb-next/wiki/Animations#mviz-music-visualizer
Make sure sensitivity is high to pick up the sound and to show more.
- This topic was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by thumbtak. Reason: Open links in new tab added
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.