Device added successfully, but failed to connect. (Xubuntu, Bluetooth Issue)
Here is how I resolved my Bluetooth issue.
sudo /etc/init.d/bluetooth restart
4. Configure your Bluetooth device.
I noticed that step one is not always needed. I usually just run step 2 and 3 when I am having Bluetooth connection issues.
Another way to fix this issue is to do the following …
1. Delete the device from your bluetooth devices.
2. Run the following commands in terminal emulator.
$ sudo rmmod btusb
$ sudo modprobe btusb
3. Put the device in bluetooth paring mode.
4. Add device.
This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by thumbtak.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© 2023 TAKs Shack, All Rights Reserved.TAKs Shack