South of the Circle [Recommendation]
What makes us different from other similar websites? › Forums › Games › South of the Circle [Recommendation]
- September 1, 2022 at 7:56 pm #6769thumbtakKeymaster
South of the Circle is a deep narrative experience of the emerging relationship between Peter and Clara, Cambridge academics involved in a political conflict. The story focuses on promises made in between career and true love, where our choices burdened by our past seem to be illusory.
Masterfully executed cinematic feel
Created by BAFTA winners State of Play, the game’s beautiful aesthetic and nuanced writing underlines its sweeping cinematic scope, further enhanced by actors drawn from “Bohemian Rhapsody” (Gwilym Lee), “The Woman in White” (Olivia Vinall), “The Crown” (Richard Goulding), “Game of Thrones” (Anton Lesser), “Chernobyl” (Adrian Rawlins) and “Downton Abbey” (Michael Fox).
• Compelling and immersive narrative with a unique sense of time and place.
• Nuanced emotional choices.
• Fully motion-captured performances to achieve emotional realism.
• Rich, authentic setting of the historical Cold War era.
• Environmental storytelling woven through the narrative.
• Distinguished and consistent art style.
• Crafted by State of Play Games, developers of BAFTA-winning Lumino City, BAFTA-nominated KAMI 2 and Apple Design Award Winner INKS, for audiences that seek emotional and heart-wrenching moments with a game.September 24, 2022 at 5:24 pm #6780thumbtakKeymaster
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.