loader image

‘Well, That Sucks’: 45 Times Homeowners Had Their Day Ruined

What makes us different from other similar websites? Forums General ‘Well, That Sucks’: 45 Times Homeowners Had Their Day Ruined

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    thumbtak
    Keymaster

#1 When You Live In Svalbard, Norway And Forgot To Close The Window To The Home Office

#2 What Happens When You’re Renovating And Remove A Load-Bearing Wall

#3 Spraying Weed Killer Instead Of Weed N Feed

#4 DIY Fail

#5 My Wife Said Measure The Door, I Told Her All Doors Are The Same Size…

#6 Main Water Valve Was Not Shut Off For The Winter In A Cabin

#7 Rude Awakening

#8 A Friend Sent Me This Picture Today

#9 Kitchen Cabinets Decided To Yeet Themselves At 4 In The Morning

#10 Wife Bought A New Plant Pot And Put It On The Shelf Over The Toilet. And Hour Later We Heard A Crash…

#11 Went Down To The Basement To Do Laundry…

#12 The Little Nail That Could And Two Hammers That Couldn’t

#13 Lockdown Renovations Look So Easy On Instagram

#14 It’s So Hot In Australia, Our Outdoor Lights Melted

#15 My Fire Alarm Caught On Fire

#16 A Storm Came Through. The Plastic Furniture Barely Moved But The Grill Blew 30 Ft Into The Pool

#17 I Now Remember That Yesterday I Wanted A Cool Soda

#18 I Guess Plumbing Isn’t For Everyone

#19 Time To Move, I Guess

#20 Got Up In The Middle Of The Night To Get A Drink Of Water, And When I Opened The Fridge The Door Fell Off In My Hand

#21 When Your Cabinet Decides It’s Time To Break Lose And Come Crashing Down The Day You Install Your Brand New Glass Top Stove

#22 Friend Of Mine Posted This Photo Of The Job Site Today

#23 When Your One Piece Sink/Counter Randomly Explodes At 3am

#24 Slipped In The Shower, Landed On The Toilet

#25 After Losing 1/3rd Of My Weight, I Finally Didn’t Feel Too Fat Anymore. The Toilet Disagreed

#26 I Think I’m Going To Need A Bigger Bucket

#27 And The Job Went To The Lowest Bidder…

#28 110+ Mph Derecho Winds Impale House With Lawn Chair, Iowa 8/10

#29 Saw This On Fb With Someone Asking For A Contractor

#30 Someone In My Town Fell 30’ Down A Well Through The Floor Of Their House They Didn’t Know Existed. Literally A Well That Sucked

#31 Governor Just Ordered All “Non Life Sustaining” Businesses To Close, Including Construction And Contractors. This Is The Current State Of My Only Bathroom…

#32 Bought A House In July And They Graciously Left Me A Mini Fridge In The Basement, After Moving All My Beer And Alcohol Downstairs I Discovered It Was Infact A Freezer

#33 We Got Our Doors Painted During A Remodel And The Painters Forgot To Put The Plastic Covering On The Ground

#34 Gravity Wins. But I Live To Trip Another Day

#35 I Just Broke The Door Handle Of My Appartement And Cut Myself. I’m Also Locked In

#36 Cabinet Fell Off The Wall While I Was Out. Handmade Dishes I’ve Collected From Little Shops And Farmers Markets Over The Years, Now Shattered. I Guess It’s Fine I Don’t Have Dishes Anymore, Since The Cabinet Knocked Open The Fridge Door, Ruining All My Food

#37 My Tenancy Ends Tomorrow After 2 Years In This Flat. Today, While Cleaning And Getting Everything Ready To Move Out, I Hit The Oven’s Door And Broke The Glass. Bye Bye Sweet Deposit Money

#38 Fiancé Was Being Thoughtful And Taking The Paint Cans To The Basement. Turns Out He Tried To Carry Too Much At Once…(Also We Just Bought This House And I’m Dying Inside)

#39 Been Waiting 6 Weeks For A Rather Expensive Toilet So We Can Fit It At A Client’s House, It Has Finally Arrived

#40 A Tree Tipped Over Onto My Apartment

#41 My Roof Caved In Last Night

#42 My Brand New Smart TV Just Arrived!

#43 Good Morning

#44 I Have Two Outlets In My House (Bought 2 Years Ago) That Don’t Work. Purchased 2 New Outlets To Replace Them. Turns Out There Are No Wires To Connect Them To!

#45 Guess I Don’t Actually Own A Queen Size Mattress

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TAKs Shack