Unlimited Internet Teather from Android
What makes us different from other similar websites? › Forums › Tech › Unlimited Internet Teather from Android
- November 29, 2021 at 8:46 pm #5664thumbtakKeymaster
- Download the application to your Android device. [Easytether Pro] [Easytether Lite] Note: The lite version is not unlimited.
- Follow the USB setup Wizard on the device, except for the commands, if you are using Ubuntu, Xubuntu, or similar. If you have Windows, follow the prompt and it should work fine. You should be done at this step if you have Windows. If you have Linux, follow the next steps.
- Type the following commands in Linux Terminal:
$ su← Root login.
$ easytether-usb← Start Easytether over USB.
$ systemctl restart systemd-networkd← Restarts network.
$ sudo apt-get install curl← Installs curl.
$ curl -s https://install.speedtest.net/app/cli/install.deb.sh | sudo bash← Adds speedtest.net to applications list.
$ sudo apt install speedtest← Installs speedtest.net.
$ speedtest← Checks your Internet speed.
$ sudo apt --purge remove speedtest← Uninstalls speedtest.net.
If you have any issues, please comment below and we will do what we can to help you. Note that we did not make this tool, so we can’t help you with everything.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.